11 August 2006

mish-mash. my brain is mush!

Thanks, all, for all the comments I haven’t responded to.

Ugh. That’s how I feel right now. Why? I’m not sure. There’s a lot of good going on. But I’m exhausted. I am working every day, and then going home and working 5 to 6 more hours at home helping Clark with home improvement projects. So, I’m dragging

But I have lots I want to share about:

home improvement
Clark’s home improvement injury
my weekend trip to metro Boston
Kittie’s antics
ESPN’s coverage of the US Open Series
Maria Sharapova’s money lust
GRE prep and the exam itself
Adjusting to a new Megaboss
starting Grad School, again
Reading for Pleasure Wednesday: Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain

Any suggestions about where I should start?

And, Dr. Crazy, I miss New Kid, too.

No comments: